Friday, June 11, 2010

to my best bhaiya...:(

The day i met you ... the scary trails....the deep dark wood..
if i was not scared and i did ...if not... never i could...
know the meaning of you and feel your presence..
the way you guided ..the way you scolded.. gave a power immense...
were those days limited to mo:mos stall or a sal patch ..?
or those funny jokes that seldom made you laughed....?
hmm..days had come to say you " bye " and move ahead..
it pierce the heart and bleeds the blood of red....
each drops of my blood ..topples in nostalgia...
..shall wave my hands and say ..." See ya"
Heavy i feel .... drops of tears rolls down ...
that visit my sad heart and make it frown..
Bhaiya...if these are the pain of missing the dear ones;
i pray unto Him..erase the word that says i am missing you...
your love , your support , your jokes and your hue..
You will always be as you are ...
your name shall travel near n far....
shall miss you till the breath gang dry...
until my heart stops and dumb shall go my cry...!!!!!!

By your forever...
Sanjeeta
Naturally Nepal.
Miss u a lot Bhaiya :(

No comments:

Post a Comment