Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Perfect Lunatic in The Barrack's village....

One night ,happens to meet...
A lunatic, as he said to him, passes me a greet...
I was at Cloud nine to see this fellow,
On my life again ,is that an omen or bellow...

Still shared the rosy and rainy days' talks...
those trails where we used to walk..
happens to unveil the true colors...
like a bee attracted to those Pitchers....

Hey he is my old friend in a new scenario
he isnt in Japan or Rio-De-Janerio
he is from the land of hills and tillage..
pasing his time in The Barracks' Village.......




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Who is this old friend passing time in Barracks' village? By the way, The poem is beautiful, though I didnt understand it clearly in this short time, reading it surfacely I enjoyed a lot...

    ReplyDelete