Monday, January 24, 2011

A CALL FROM THE WILD


A CALL FROM THE WILD



Jerking tanks and the dusty trails...

A hope [to see] for the Wilds in The Wild...

Green Canopies above and the grasses underneath...

"Mom ! Mom! here I am the Happiest Child..."


Majestic Rhino with his prestigious horn....

Stumbling Oozes and Weeds...A bowl full of corns...

Floating and Meandering brooks and streams...

"Here I am listening to the Nature's call...[tastier as the creams..]"


"HappYness" - is the only expression I can give....

& that's bouncing in my chambers of Four....

My Eyes are full of "Eye-offending-brines"

"Mom...beside your lap....I love to be in the Green Floor..."



"Mom.....I harked the call from the Wild....

All I wanted is to be here forever.......

for the Innocent birds and beasts.......

A CALL FROM THE WILD..."







-Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"

Chitwan National Park...

Eden Jungle Resort.....

24th January , 2011....

Hot Chocolate and a diary nearby....

No comments:

Post a Comment