Friday, February 11, 2011

Dreaming the Destiny


"Dreaming the Destiny ......"



Mitrapark, Chabahil,
Kathmandu, Nepal
Time:11:40am , Saturday
Me "dell"ing and "dream"ing




After a week or two, My heart knock my mind...

That I have something to do and something to rewind...

Days full of works and nights full of dreams...

made me go common and then scream...

" I have a dream" as the Luther ,once had...

I barely have a time to rejoice or to be sad...

Selfish and Hypocrite , I am and I don't deny...

Yeah , I have and I have thousands of skies to fly...

I cry out loud and go mute...

I blow the guitars and play the flute...

I expect love and I hardly share...

I do unjust and judge to be fair...

I walk up all the way dreaming the earth...

And silently I am the one to light the hearth...

.. ..Deep and deep..distant and distant...beyond the eyes

My imagination floats to the fathomless the skies...

Humanity.....Respects and Love.....binds me here...

Pains and grieves that I seldom care...

I dont want to get scared of future and live with my past...

I promise and will play to the full the way "You" cast...

I have a dream , I have a heart and I have a dignity...

Human..am I ..so I am dreaming the destiny...


Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
[ Dedicate this poem to my three wonderful friends- My Dream..My Passion..My Destiny]

No comments:

Post a Comment