Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Abyss





When I am with you-
You complete me
I am a part of you
You are the World!
                           


But sometimes
I fear 
Confusion
That creates an abyss
Between you and me
Even a little distance, I abhor!



And this happened,
A chasm went fathomless
You went away,
For no reason!



I got many hands to rob these tears,
But
None of them
Was Yours!
Still I am delving…



 Now,
I remembered
How you helped me
In crossing
All the hurdles…

6

But,
I am full of tears
You flew away
With the flock
Lies in me, a mere hope!




How shall I,
Say you
Where I am!
        Completely         
Lonely
In this throng of strangers
Anticipating…




Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
IISc-India-4:01pm-6th March-20"12"
A trial- Photography-cum-Poetry
Photoes:© 2012 Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel

No comments:

Post a Comment