Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our shoes on their feet!


 
With a pair of binoculars,
Flapping those wings, saw I
A robin sighting me…
Arraigned I was
To trespassed their trail…

I wonder sometime
Am I, studying them
Or are they tracking me?

Once,
I fitted the collars around their necks
Voila!
And they got the “beeps” of my movement

Immobilon!
Straight from my tranquilizer gun…
There went the darts
And trust me…
In place of them
I dozed off whole the day

In the captivity of this life
I am an untamed captive!
They appear decent
Whilst,
With these out-grown- nails and shaggy look
I seem wild

Alas!
In this wild world-
The coin, now, is flipped
We shared those meatballs
At their costs…
Let their fangs pierce
Our skins…

I howl the soreness
Mockingly,
They gossips…
“Let us wear your shoes!”

 http://www.zeitnews.org/images/stories/storypics/SocialSciences/wildlife%20pic.jpg


Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel “Hridayaninadini”
28th May, 2012; 11:53am... CES- new lab-new scenario-
A thought of wildlife conservation- Human-hence tracked!


1 comment: