Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yes, I hate 'him'!

A Poem by Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"

 













‘He’ brought me,
The flowers-
Where no fragrance
Remained!
I praised ‘him’ for his efforts,
And said
“Why these papers,
Looks like
The flower-in-vain! ”

‘He’ took me to
The place-
Where no grasses
Were touched!(by the beam of light)
I admired the obscurity,
And said
“Why can’t you fetch in
That tiny Sun,
In your mighty-wallet!”

‘He’ showed me up,
to ‘his’ ceiling-
The majestic bunch light
hanging dead!
I smiled, mockingly
and said
“why don't you allow-in
the brilliance of
millions of fireflies"

For ‘his’ every labor,
I tried finding- Zilch!
For ‘he’ knew, by now-
That
Yes, I hate ‘him’!





Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel “Hridayaninadini”
25th-July-2012-CES-IISc-12.30pm
Infected eyes-Infected thoughts-
Materialism [He] Vs. Spiritualism [I]
Photo credit:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEja50GY01uG7Nxc8h_saLslzK5uUCgWz28WLlNz40FNqqfHXZlT80hc7-vNIadRs8E2P9xmT1qoooIxPQaWy-l90hjFOuQeYkACHUAPwbwAnaGk-YPeAYtg1uevhuk7MMqSv3789rNHGzc/s1600/alone_in_the_dark.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/146/6/3/dont_leave_me_alone____by_Naomier.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment