Sunday, June 16, 2013

Reliving...




That marble rolled
And hit my toe…
I picked it up
And observed…

The laughter filled
the ambiance,
And missed
That school bus…

No scolding
Spoiled me…
And see, still
I missed the bus…

I lost my toy,
That I loved a lot,
And learnt
Things won’t stay…

Hadn’t you been here,
We would have,
Bereaved ourselves
Into pieces…

When home you return,
You smile…
Our hope relishes,
In a tired day…

Love is what
Binds us here,
Together,
We shall march ahead

And in the distant blue,
Above me…
Clouds conveys our love,
To our mom…

And see,
There’s this sunlight…

I kept the marble
On the floor,
It whirled
And rolled into the corner…

I took the other bus
And left…


Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
16th June,2013, MTR, India
Dedicated to Dad

 Photo credits:
http://img.artbylena.com/albums/aa61/decorative-artworks/lena-karpinsky/206/20662_1.jpg
http://cdn.dailypainters.com/paintings/on_the_way_to_rockford_dcbdd363696e2452ff4523f6aaab8091.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment