Friday, August 29, 2014

Vague...






When the swap of these hours,
Brings in the hilarity of yesteryears,
And breaks my notion of being composed,
My soul trapped in those layers…
And I knew, it was vague!

Layers of  years of memories…
And of dreams that we dreamt…
Of this bliss, we claimed…
And the layer that grew faint…

I love the solidity of these layers-
And love this suffocation in me,
For this, drives away to that land,
Where inhabits the actual me…

Of few decades-in quest of knowing,
This world around me-
Yes, ended up with something complex
Albeit, I grew up from the simplicity…

Kept on adding the layers over layers,
And the vision, hence, blurred…
Of no roads to head further…
And no voice, within, to be heard…

I shall seldom try to escape,
The cube of this concrete…
The walls that shall never let in…
The promises- so porous
And the prayers- so weak!

Yes, my chase is vague!
And I knew it…
My efforts- in vain!
For something subtle-
Of never-winning-games!

Within these layers-
My soul shall bury…
In that quest of unleashing the intangible
I shall befriend my solitude, definitely!
Though I know, it’s vague, again!

Photo-credits:  
http://www.easy-oil-painting-techniques.org/images/antiquevioletroseDemoGray.jpg
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/layers-civ-diana-durr.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment