Saturday, December 18, 2010

Illusion

I walked and passed by the girl...

She was merely smiling...

I saw her head ..bend down...

She had her own story to cry out...

I walked and passed by the crowds...

They were racing to get the way...

doors were closed....but they moved on...

Yelling...

Howling..and,

Unpleasant Shout...

I walked and passed by the buildings...

Proudly standing aside and laughing at me...

"You, all, are of stones...we can feel and see...

....You are artificial....hollow..empty and stout..."

I walked and passed by the mirror...

there I saw....thousands of thoughts and pieces of me...

Unpleasant smiles...mock faces and..tides of sea...

Illusion...illusion and illusion......cried out...


[ This was what I felt when I walked on the streets of Kathmandu ]



Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
Naturally Nepal
Dedicate this poem to all those who are wearing Illusion...
Kathmandu, Mitrapark,
Time: 9:30 pm, 18th December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment