Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friend.


I smiled ..to see you smiling ...

I felt that I have never felt before...

Friends are not only for gossiping...

but ...

for missing too

If this is the pain..of missing you...

I love no medication....

Your soft smile shall cure...

the most painful scars......

Those evenings and those late nights....

had a different breeze to be felt....

Your way of being funny...

but

still my way of liking you....

made us ....

the colours of rainbows.......,

the butterflies..in the garden.....,

the deers grazing in the woods.....,

the stars dancing up above.....,

the beetles...walking in the leaves........,

the clouds voyaging together......,

We are best friends!


Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini "

Kathmandu,Mitrapark

December 28 at 2:22pm

Ohhhhhh Its ...

28th December.


No comments:

Post a Comment