Friday, July 15, 2011

I bow for you, my Guru



Hilarious- my soul and noble- my creation
I beseech unto-Him


Babbling lips and clumsy walks
I am honored- my Mom


Honest-my action, independent-bold
I stand glorious-my Dad


Fall-stand up-tears and smiles,
I am pampered- my Sis


Truth-humbleness-knowledge,
I am enlightened-my Teachers…

I wonder- turned up my past,
I am flabbergasted to have you all,


For some great-for some minute,
Reasons in life,


Through some crowds-through some loneliness,
Few rewards-few lessons


You taught me
How to stand tall!


Despite of the ditches,
Where you may fall…

With these drops of tears,
With this little smile
I bow for you…


I am
Enthused…
Empowered…
Energized…


For,

You are the “Guru”
Here,
I learn…




Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel “Hridayaninadini”
Dated- 15th June,2011
On the eve of Guru Purnima..
Dedicated to all my gurus…
Who taught me to learn- Few-many-great things in this World…


No comments:

Post a Comment