Sunday, December 7, 2014

You are the Universe...





(Yes,
For them-
Who think...
That you left me!
Sorry as well,
For I just heard you-
In the early chirrups…
You are the Universe-
Around me)

You follow me as the wind,
And guard me like the stars,
And chant the best of the chirps,
To heal these undying scars…

Your warmth, the sweetness of Sun,
And touch of grasses-your care…
You are the fireflies-
In the shadows- that I fear!

In the laughter of that child,
I behold your mirth,
When I miss you, this big-
I embrace this earth…

I know you are around me,
And watching what I do-
I may gaze occupied-
But…
Mostly, I think of you...
( This wind just whispered-
In my ears and left-
And here I park myself,
Staring at this void-
Smiling, yet...)  



Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
Somewhere in the Nilgiris- 
It reminds me of you...

Photo credits:
http://thiswomanwrites.areavoices.com/files/2014/02/BoldInnocence_watermark_stevehenderson.jpg
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/the-universe-is-my-playground-dariusz-orszulik.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment