Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am loaded....(not with guns but with funs)


I would like to dedicate this poem to my Baba, Mamu , Isudiju, Amrita, Arpan , Shubhi and all my dear and near friends and also to foes ;)

Wrote in :
Shradhapuri, Meerut, Shubhi's house,
Shubhi sleeping..saw a monkey laboring hard to climb a wall (tuesday)
Tuesday, Time: 5:33 pm
9/14/2010


" I am Loaded"

I was uncomfortable.....
was clumsy....
felt heavy and was trembling.....

Thought i was free...
a parakeet on a cage??? or
a parakeet in a cage???

it has nothing to do...

in or on cage....
both shall create a threat of slavery......

but when felt that ...
i have a pair of wings....
i can make the cage.. go like swing....

I am now fit to be fit ...

on this world's puzzle.....
i am a part of it......

I am loaded....

with my duties...
with my dreams and
with my destiny....

I can explode any time....
any where.....
to hit the bull's eye

Because I am Loaded

Beware .........!!!


- Fantasized by:

Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel " Hridayaninadini"
Naturally Nepal......:)


Save Birds, to Save Mother Earth ....:)

1 comment:

  1. awesome... keep it up. Look forward to reading more.
    Wish you the best,

    Ram

    ReplyDelete