Friday, November 5, 2010

A mixed visualisation

A Mixed Visualization......
Dated:

6th Nov , 2010

10:33 am , Saturday,

Mitrapark, Kathmandu



I turn on the diary to vomit out ....

that was undigestable to me....

but couldn't find a page ...to note.......



Because it was missing...

a day was missing....

a date was missing and

so was a year........



I went for a drive.....

saw a glittering DARKNESS......

"The Festival of Lights"

...beheld a house...a fully adorned bride....

she was gloomy ,though.........



Also saw a worn-out hut with ...

two shivering diyas....on its threshold.....

but was laughing out the happiness ..she saw..

throughout her life........



I return to home gathering two kinds of feelings......

HAVE AND HAVE NOT.....

I HAVE THE THINGS WHICH I DON'T WANT TO HAVE......

AND,

I HAVE NOT GOT THE THINGS THAT I NEED TO HAVE.....



I was unstatisfied and I am ,

tilll this hour ...

and i don't know....

whether the degree of unstatisfaction persists or depresses....??





Saw....the battles of thoughts....

which were trying to win over the another.....

feed a poor ??? or uplift a poor????





Ufffffff....

There are half dozen millions and billions of thoughts.....

some are building &

some are ruining the world........



I thus......

had a mixed visualiztion of the life...in

this

Deepawali......A glittering and A glaring Darkness......



-Fantasized by

Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"

2 comments:

  1. Surprised,
    outstanding words,
    I just said about poem
    Do not mind this poem may be real with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i didn find any words to write a comment.
    Simply awesome as usual. You rock sanjeeta. Kee on on writing :)
    \m/

    ReplyDelete