Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Between Somebody and Nobody

I want to dedicate this poem to Self

Mitrapark, Chabahil, Kathmandu,

Nepal,

Time: 8:00 pm,

No lights...60% charge remains...



"Between Somebody and Nobody"



Between the applauding crowds and the lonely roads...

Between the perishable happiness and the persisting sorrows...

Between the uphilling Summit and the down dust...

Between the glittering golds and the fragile rust...

Between the rewards and the demotion...

I behold the deep abyss..

Between the inspiring past and the glorious future...

Between the rosy smile and the painful tears....

Between the courage and the dreadful fear...

Between the sky and the sea...

Between You and me...

I behold the crease...

Wondering all about being Nine day wonders...

Wondering all about creating a blunder

I wonder!!!

As

It always created a "between"

A Between that never can be filled

A Between that never touches

A Between that remains in between........

Here I beheld the difference of lying

BETWEEN SOMEBODY AND NOBODY


Fantasized by-

Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"

No comments:

Post a Comment