Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Walking along with the Verse


The Verse


The lashes hugs each other...
and welcomes the dream...
The dream
that leads...to..
the world of fantasy...
the gusto for life
the bond of amity...
I move...
from a letter to a letter...
deep into the words...
the words of love...
the words of hatred...
the words of care...
the words so scared...
I bring them together ...
create a sentence....!!!
ALAS !!!
I am lost ...
I am lost ...
The sentence clutches my hand..
and pulls me up...
to the world of reality..
and whisper the phrase
" You Can" !!!
I turned around...
under the parasol of sounds..
The sky roars..
and then showers...
The oozes of Punctuation
The metaphors...that compares
The Simile...that likes
The Pun...that creates
Here I smile
Personifying my dream...
to the feminine stream..
where she touches..
the bank and splashes the beauty...
Fizzle!!!
and disappears...!!!
The Rampage of thoughts...
The sentence poked me.....
The lashes rehash...
Bunches of letters , words and sentences...
Vanishes with the gush...
..leaving behind...
Me , My Imagination and this Verse...



Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
Time:10:40 pm, Wednesday,
23rd March,2011...
No lights as usual...
Mitrapark,Chabahil,
Kathmandu , Nepal......

Dedicated to the verse....




No comments:

Post a Comment