Sunday, March 13, 2011

If I was the Line

Dedicate this poem to "my lines"..that guides me..

Mitrapark, Chabahil, Time: 11:10 pm

Sunday, Me [listening to the songs of Sugam Pokharel]

and my brain and heart lost in the lines...


If I was the line...


Straight it goes....

To the crowded city and the dusty place....

The columns and the rows...

The longer..the stiff..the race....

If I was the Line....

I would be the vertex between....

Something nobler and something fine....

something beyond loosing and to win.....

If I was the line...

I would have painted a smile....

destroying the borders that prevents....

us from being closer; the walls of those miles....

If I was the line....

I would have gone to the hamlet....

where happiness persists and the love....

that glares the eyes of those who hate....

The clouds, The rains and the dove........

If I was the line....

I would have enter into "your" heart......

and connect "you" with the endearment....

of something serene...passionate....the ART....

Beholding from your pearly casement.....

If I was the line....

Here I join the sky and the earth.....

the death and the birth......

the tears and the smile.....

the ocean and the Nile....

the Peace and the harmony.....

the truth and the phoney....

Finally.....

You [ The world] and [Humanity] Me....


Fantasized by

Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"

No comments:

Post a Comment