Monday, March 28, 2011

Entangled in the Questions..!!!!


My day begins with the questions....

Questions of What next...???
My smiles questions me ....
"Are you happy to let us in your lips?"
My eyes mistrust me...
they doubt my tears.....
Each drops of my prayer
dies out...
leaving behind the reminiscence...
Questions pulls me up..
Pushes me down...
I have nothing to share...
Empty...
Vacant...
Spacious...
My mind interrogates my thoughts..
that surpasses the heart
My heart- anxious...
Each moments that strikes me...
leaves the mark of questions..
The Hydra-headed marks...
entangles me...
the tentacles all around....
Suffocation!!!
Why me???
I get marvels..
In the lonely roads of life...
My questions befriends me...
They laugh with me...
They shout with me...
They hold my hands...
They provide me their shoulders...
Why does the tears fall?
How to cross those wall?
Where does the sky rest?
What made the deity- the best?
When will the dark windup ?
I am flabbergasted...
dumbfound.....
in the tentacles of questions....
I rummage the happiness in them...
Rob my tears with their dots..
and swing in..clutching the bend marks of questions....
Entrapped...
Entangled in the Questions..





Sanjeeta Sharma Pokharel "Hridayaninadini"
on my way..
from Mitrapark to Baluwatar...
Why the day is dumb???
All marks around..
Time:11:15 pm
Tuesday, 29 th March, 2011
In the Resource Center, WWF Nepal..
"Dell"ing .........


No comments:

Post a Comment